Vacuum Insulated Energy Efficient Glass For Window 20-28 KG / ㎡ Weight
|Place of Origin:||CHANGSHU CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PIECE|
|Packaging Details:||strong sea worthy wooden creates with paper interleaved|
|Delivery Time:||25 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100000 PIECEC MONTH|
|Weight:||20-28 KG/㎡||Specification:||According to the customer requirements|
|Type:||Float Glass||Technique:||Clear Glass,Tempered Glass,Tinted Glass|
Energy Saving Glass,
Thermally Efficient Glass
The benefits of low-e glass
- Improved energy efficiency. Windows can be responsible for 25% of a home's wintertime heat loss. In addition to reducing heat loss during winter months, low-e glass also reduces heat gain during the air-conditioning season.
- Less UV damage. By blocking most ultraviolet (UV) radiation, low-e glass helps protect fabrics, leather, carpeting, artwork and finishes from the fading effects of sunlight.
- Reduced condensation. Condensation on window glass can be a problem during the heating season, as warm air comes into contact with cold window glass and gives up its moisture, forming water droplets on the glass surface. Low-e glass will minimize or eliminate this unwanted condensation.
- Rebates on windows & doors. If you install new or replacement windows or doors that meet Energy Star requirements (which include low-e glass), you can be eligible for a tax credit. Other incentives may also apply, depending on different state and utility programs.
1. Save even more on heating bills - double glazed windows already have an optimised energy balance to maximise cost savings and exceed the requirements of current building regulations. Triple glazing allows a high level of solar heat gain, capturing warmth from natural daylight and drawing it into your home, combined with exceptional thermal insulation properties to keep the heat in. The outcome is a window that may well achieve and exceed the maximum "A+" window energy rating and provide an even lower U-value* for even more savings on your energy bills.
2. Maximum comfort - as with modern double glazing, the enhanced thermal efficiency of triple glazed windows ensures that cold spots are eliminated. Triple glazed windows can also be optimised to deliver excellent thermal acoustic performance - minimising noise levels from outside. This can also be achieved with acoustic laminated glass or combining different thicknesses of glass in double glazing.
3. Enhanced security - by using laminated glass in double glazing, or by having an extra pane of glass in triple glazing, greater security can be provided keeping your home safe and secure.
SYSEN has a structure thinner and lighter than insulated glass.
In comparison with triple-pane insulated glass, LandVac has merely one sixth of its thickness and weighs 10 kg less per square meter while managing a much better U-value. Meanwhile, less Low-E glass layers also allow higher transmittance and improved optical transparency.